The Benefits Of Hydrotherapy Explained By Experts
Reduces Muscle Tension And Relieves Pain
The weightlessness you feel when under water relieves tension in the limbs, supporting aching muscles and easing the movement as opposed to when on land.
Acting as a natural pain reliever which will further reduce muscle soreness.
Rehabilitates Injured Muscles
Being immersed in warm or hot water raises the body temperature, increasing blood flow around the circulatory system and so alleviating pain. The improved circulation will in turn help to heal injured tissues and rehabilitate damaged muscles or joints.
Strengthens The Immune System
The increased blood flow and circulation of white blood cells around the body allows lymph (an immune system fluid that helps collect and get rid of unwanted materials from the body) to be moved through the body more efficiently and therefore strengthens the immune system, helping to fight colds and illnesses.
Hydrotherapy can help to reduce blood pressure caused by stress. It may also slow down the body’s reaction to anxiety in its release of endorphins – a natural stress fighter.
Health And Therapy Benefits
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Gets Blood and Oxygen Efficiently to Organs
- Triggers our Endorphins
- Helps With Arthritic Pain Relief
- Flushes out Toxins
- Helps with Diabetes – Lowers Blood Levels
- Speeds Up Healing Process
- Heat Therapy
- Takes Away Stress From Joints
- When In Water You Have 80% Buoyancy
- Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Spend Quality Time Together
- No TV – Communication
- The New Kitchen Table
- See Grandchildren
Social And Entertainment Benefits
- Great Entertaining Destination
- Stay At Home
- The Beer Is Cheaper, Tastes Better And Works Faster – 1 At The Bar = 2 In The Spa